As an accredited and qualified Cognitive Behavioural Life Coach, I offer online one to one coaching, group coaching and facilitate courses on creating Calm and Confidence in your Life, to achieve your desired goals.
I specialise in the following areas of coaching:
Having experience of working, coaching and teaching in these areas, I practice what I preach.
During your coaching with me, I will draw on my wealth of knowledge and experience to create a tailored package of support to suit your individual coaching needs, be it to feel calmer or more in control of your life, or to boost your confidence and inner power to attain your desired goals.
All of my work includes five key areas: self awareness, self-care, personal responsibility, taking action, sustaining momentum and celebration.
My unique range of skills means that as well learning to manage your stress and anxiety more effectively feeling calmer and increasing your confidence and self-esteem, you will also learn to become the best version of yourself and to control your mind and body for better wellbeing and optimal performance for attaining your goals. This will lead you to feel clearer, more focused, happier and empowered to achieve your goals.
Let me explain how the coaching would work.
First, you would have a Free 30 minute consultation call or Zoom meeting with me, where we would discuss where you are now and where you want to be, towards feeling calmer and more confident. It would be an opportunity for us to get to know each other a little and for you to ask any questions that you may have about the coaching process.
If we decide to work together, we will set goals for each coaching session and I will support you with the process of achieving these goals by identifying the best strategies and tools that will move you forward to help reach your desired outcomes.
At the end of each coaching session, we will agree on actions to work on between sessions so that you get the most from your coaching sessions. I will be there to keep you accountable and motivated throughout your coaching journey and to celebrate your insights and wins.
I will help you to explore your mindset and physiology to uncover any unhelpful thoughts, images, emotions, behaviour, actions, limiting beliefs or language that may be holding you back, increasing your stress or anxiety, or may be potential barriers to your confidence, self-esteem or your performance.
We will then identify the best tools, strategies and support to overcome these, and help you to integrate more helpful habits and thought processes to apply in your everyday life.
Furthermore, as you uncover your strengths, abilities, solutions, self belief and your potential, you will develop the calm, confidence, clarity, and courage you always wanted that will propel you forward.
Empowered, motivated and taking action, your coaching sessions will be something that you look forward to as you witness your own growth and development.
It is my mission to support you and help to evolve you to live life with
Calm and Confident, becoming the best version of YOU, to achieving your goals.
Coaching Qualifications & CPD Courses
- Certificate in Cognitive Behavioural Coaching, Centre for Coaching, UK (Approved by British Psychological Society)
- Certificate in Psychological Coaching, Centre for Coaching, UK (Approved by British Psychological Society)
- Certificate in Stress Management, Centre for Coaching, UK.
- Certificate in Assertion & Communication, Centre for Coaching, UK.
- Certificate in Performance Coaching, Centre for Coaching, UK.
- Certificate in Life Coaching, Pure Coaching, UK, (Accredited by International Authority for Coaching & Mentoring.)
- Certificate in Mind Resilience & Wellbeing at Work Coach, Smart Foundations, UK.
- Certificate in Neuro-linguistic Programming (Practitioner Coach), Centre of Excellence, UK.
- 8 Week MBSR (Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction) Course, The Mindfulness Project, UK.
- Unleash the Power, 3 day event with Tony Robbins, London, UK.